(1- 4 - 2011 to 31 -3 - 2012)
Department of Telugu,
University of Hyderabad,
Chapter 11: (Academic Distinctions)
Member, School Level Committee, School of Humanities, University of Hyderabad, Unassigned Grants Committee.
Member. Doctoral Committee, Centre for Comparativi Literature, School of Humanities, University of Hyderabad.
1. Paper presented on “ Telugu Mandalika Navalalu” in the State Level Seminar on “ Navala Sahitee Samaalochana” held at Ravidra Bharathi, Hyderabad, conducted by A.P.State Cultural Counsil and Cultural Department of Andhra Pradesh, on 14May 2011.
2. Presented a paper on “Telugulo Punarmulyankana Vimarsa” in the two daya National Seminar on “Telugu Sahitya Vimarsa- Charitraka, Saiddhantika Vilseshana” held at Department of Telugu, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa, Jointly Organised by Department of Telugu, Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa and Sahitya Akademi, Bangalore, on 26th and 27th August 2011.
3. Presented a paper on “ Phirdousi Kaavyam – jashuva drukpatham’ in the two day State Seminar on “ Joshuva Sahityam- Samajika drukpatham” held at Ravindra Bharati, Hyderabad on 24 August 2011,organised by Joshuva Sahitya Akademi, Hyderabad.
4. Presented a paper on “Telugu KalatatwaSastram – Anuvadala Sameeksha” in the Three day national Seminar on “ Telugulo anuvadalu – Sameeksha” held at Department of Telugu, University of Hyderabad, Conducted by Department of Telugu, University of Hyderabad, collobaration with CIIL, Mysore, on 9th to 11th Sept.2011
5. Presented a paper on “ Annamayya Sahityam – Dalita Drukpatham” in the Three day National Seminar on “ Annamayya Samkeertanalu: Sahityam, Sangeetham, Natyam” held at Department of Telugu, University of Hyderabad, conducted by Department of Telugu, Department of Dance, University of Hyderabad with collaboration with Annamacharya Project of Tirumala Tirupati Devastanam, tirupathi, on 24-26th January, 2012.
6. Presented a paper on “ Dalita Kavitwam: KalatatwaSastra Adhyanapddati” in the two day Inter National Seminar on “POST MODERN TRENDS IN TELUGU POETRY” on the eve of 150th birth celebrations of Mahakavi Gurajada Appa Rao, Jointly Organized by Department of Telugu, UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS, Chennai – 600 005 & TELUGU AKADEMY, Hyderabad, A.P., On 14th & 15th March, 2012, at Platinum Jubilee Hall, Marina Campus, University of Madras, Chennai – 600 005.
7. Presented a paper on “Kusuma Dharmanna Kavi Rachanalu, Jateeyodhyamam, Jaateeya Samagrata” in the One Day UGC-National Seminar on “The Role of Languages ( Hindi & Telugu)” in the Indian National Movement and National Intigration held at Department of Department of Languages, conducted by Madras Christian College ( Autonomous) Chennai, Tambaram, Tamilnadu. on 16th March 2012.
8. Presented a paper on “Samskaranodhyama prabhavam-stree vidya: Bandaru Acchamamba Rachanallo Stree Chaitanyam” in the two day National Seminar on “Social Reform & Education, A Tool Of Women Empowrment – Some Reflections” Sponsored by University Grants Commission, Organized by Department of History, Sree Kandukuri Veeresalingam Theistic College, Rajahmundry, in Collaboration with District Women Development & Chiled Welfare Dept., Kakinada, East Godavari District, On 18th & 19th March, 2012, at Andagarden, Rajahmundry., East Godavari, A.P.
9. Presented a paper on “ Ennela Navvu Novel : Reflection of Yanadi’s Culture” in the Work Shop on “ Ennela Navvu: Exploing Dimentions of Exclusions” Organised by Centre for Study of Exclusion and Inclusion Policy,University of Hyderabad on 24 Feb2012
10. attended at work shop on " Study of Inscriptions and Manuscripts" dated on 5 December 2011 to 9 December 2011 at Dept of Telugu, Centre for Classical Telugu, University of Hyderabad.
Chapter 12: (Academic Outreach)
Chapter 14: (Research & Other Publications of the faculty)
A – Books:
B - Research papers:
C - Book Reviews:
Signature of the faculty
(Darla Venkateswara Rao)