(1-4-2009 to 31-3- 2010)
Dr. Darla Venkateswara Rao,
Department of Telugu,
University of Hyderabad
Chapter 11: (Academic Distinctions)
Member in Editorial Board: Bahujanakeratalu (Monthly Telugu Magazine)
Honorary Trustee Member: society and education trust, Hyderabad, and advisor of www.societyandeducation.org
Editorial Member: Vidya Bi Monthly, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
Advisor: Madiga Samachara Lekha, Nalgonda, Andhra Pradesh.
Chaired a session
A Session of Seminar on “ Forgotten Liberator: The Life and Times of Savitribhai Phule. Conducted by Ambedkar Students Association, University of Hyderabad, on 4-1-2010.
Co - ordinator of the Seminar:
Conducted a Two Days National Seminar on Telugu Sahitya Vimarsa: Neti Dhoranulu, held at Dept.of Telugu, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, on 17 - 18th September 2009.
Department of Telugu, Special Centre for Integrated Studies, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad.
Member: Anti Sexual Harassment Committee, School of Humanities, University of Hyderabad,
1. Presented a paper on “Telugulo Prantiya Vada Sahitya Vimarsa” in the National Seminar on Telugu Sahitya Vimarsa : Neti Dhoranulu, held at Dept.of Telugu, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, on 17 - 18th September 2009.
2. Presented a paper on “ Atadu Adavini Jayinchadu Navalikalo Manavajeevitaanveshana tatvwam, in the National Conference on “ Approaches to Translation: Indian and South Asian Perspectives, Discourse in the Translation of Kesavareddy’s atadu adavini jayinachadu and G.V.Krishana Rao’ Keelubommalu”, Conducted by National Translation Mission, Central Institute of Indian Language, Mysore & Department of English, University of Hyderabad, on 8, 9th march 2010.
3. Presented a paper on “ 17, 18th Centuries North Andhra Poets- Literary Contribution – An appraisal” in the National Seminar on “17, 18th Centuries Telugu Literature – A Review’’ held at Dept.of Telugu, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, on 26th – 27th February 2010
4. Presented a paper on “ Girijana Kathalu – Samajika Visleshana’’ ( Sancharategala Dayaneeya Jeevana Drusya Malika” ) in the National Seminar on “ Janapada Girijana Moukhika Sahityam – Charitraka Avasyakata” held at Janapada Girijana Vignana Peetham, Potti Sree Ramulu Telugu University, Warangal on 13, 14th March 2010.
5. Presented a paper on “The Impact of of Ambedkar ideology in Telugu Literature” in the National Seminar on “ Role of Literature in the light of Ambedkar Philosophy in Advancement of Dalit Bahujan Movement” held at Kalyanamandapam, Ongole, A.P., on 13th 14th March 2010.
Chapter 14: (Research & Other Publications of the Faculty)
A. Books & Ed. Books.
Punarmulyankanam (Essays on Literary Criticism), Published by Society and Education Trust, Hyderabad. 2010.
B- Research Papers:
1. Pranteeyavaada Sahitya Vimarsa, Surya Telugu Literary Supplement, 6 July2009, page:4.
2. Antharartha Ramayanam: Kavya Visheshalu, Telugu Journal, July-September, 2009. Published by Telugu Academy, Hyderabad, Pages: 26-32,
3. Atadu Adavini Jayinchadu, Surya Telugu Literary Supplement,
4. Sanchara tegala Dayaneeya Jeevana Drushyamalika , Surya Telugu Literary Supplement, 18 January 2010, page :4.
5. Kavijeevita Kavya Samanvayam, Surya Telugu Literary Supplement
6. Bhinna Konallo Prapancheekarana Sahityam, Surya Telugu Literary Supplement, 8 February 2010,page: 4.
7. Sahityam lonu madigalaku dagaa maalala “Antarani Vasantham” Surya Telugu Literary Supplement, 01 March 2010,page: 4.
8. “Atadu Adavini Jayinchadu” Hemingway- Kesavareddy Surya Telugu Literary Supplement, 15 March 2010,page: 4.
Consultation Programme on “Women – Higher Education : Issues and Challenges” Jointly conducted by Anveshi Research Centre and Dalit Students Union, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad on 30-10-2009.
C- Book Reviews:
1) “Sahrudaya Spandana” Pre-face for Dr.Padmavati bhai’s M. Phil, book Lambada Patalu”, 25 October 2009.
2) “Grameena Soundaryam” Pre-face for Dr. B. Kesavulu’s M.Phil.
“ Mahabubnagaru jilla mota patalu, 28 October 2009.
3) “Christava Punarujjeevana Kavitwam” Pre- face for talluri Prasad Poetry book “ nenoo jayistanu’’ 28 October 2009.
4) “Kavyala lotulu Telipe petika Betavolu Vyasa Peetika” Andhra Prabha Literary Supplement, 14 December 2009, page: 4.
5) “Telugu Natakalu: Jateeyodhyamam” http://pustakam.net/?p=2333 , Dated on 6 November 2009.
6) B.P.Karunakar kathalu- Manaveeyaviluvalu” All India Radio, Hyderabad, on 27,December 2009.
(Darla Venkateswara Rao)