Annual Report: 2015-16
(1-4-2015 to 31-3-2016)
-Dr.Darla Venkateswara Rao,
Associate Professor, Department of Telugu
University of Hyderabad,
Chapter 11: (Academic Distinctions)
Co-ordinator, Integrated M.A., Telugu, Centre for Integrated Studies, University of Hyderabad, 2016 onwards.
Member in School level grievance Committee for 2015-16 (Ref. No. UH/DSH/2015/1000, dt. 16 July, 2015). School of Humanities, University of Hyderabad.
Member in School level Environmental Committee for 2015-2016, School of Humanities, University of Hyderabad.
Three Member Committee, Best Women Literary Awards 2016, Potti Sriramulu Telugu University, Hyderabad, 2016, Ref. P.S.T.U/Publication Division/2/Lit.A/dated on 13 April 2016
Panel Selection Member, Bala Sahitya Puraskar-2016 (Telugu), Ref: SA.61/16/BSP/PP dated on 1-4- 2016.
Co-ordinator, Students’ Seminar on “Rajasekhara Charitra Novel- 60 Drukkonalu” held on 25 September 2015 at Department of Telugu, University of Hyderbad.
1. Paper Presented on “Evolution of Telugu Dalit Poetry” in the One day National Seminar on “Kannada-Telugu Dalit Literature” at Osmania University, Hyderabad, Jointly Organized by Department of Kannada, Osmania University, Dr.Babu Jagajjeevanram Studies, Research & Extension Centre, University of Mysore and Dalit Studies Centre, Hyderabad held on 07th July 2015.
2. Paper Presented on “Munivahanudu Nataka Silpam-Samajikamsalu” in the two day National Seminar on “Telugu Nataka Sahityam- Samajikaprayojanam” at Department of Telugu, University of Madras, held on 30-31 March 2016.
3. Paper Presented on “ Telugu Dalit Sahityam Samsrutikaramgalu: Bhavisyattu Savallu” in the Two day National Seminar on Dalit Sahityam Samsrutikaramgalu: Tatwika Samgarshana-Marganveshana”at Centre for Dalit, Adivasi and Translation Centre, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad held on 19-20 th March 2016.
4. Paper Presented on “Telugu Sahitya Parinamam-Samajika Drukpatham, Special reference to Telugu Diaspora Literature)” at Centre for Classical Literature, Telugu, University of Hyderabad, One Week Work Shop on “Pracheena Telugu Sahityam –Parinama Vikasam” held on 8th to 12th March 2016, University of Hyderabad.
5. Paper Presented on “ Kula, Matha Samajam- Sahana Samskruthika” in the Two Day National Seminar on “Sahana, Asahana Bhavanalu-Charitraka, Samskruthika Parinamalu, Prabhavalu” at Osmania University, M.V.R.Hall, Andhra Mahila Sabha Campus, Hyderabad, Conducted by Prajaswamika Rachayitrula Vedika, Hyderabad collaboration with Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR, New Delhi), on 13th -14th February 2016., Hyderabad.
University Level Seminar:
1. Paper Presented on “ Telugu Dalit Literature: Issues” in the seminar on “Telugu Dalit Literature: Issues” at University of Hyderabad, conducted by Ambedkar Students’ Association, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad held on 4th September 2015.
Chapter 12: (Academic Outreach)
1. Chaired a session in the One Day Seminar on “ Telugu Sahityam pai Kula Prabhavam- Bahujana Drukpatham’ in the event of 44th Memorial Seminar of Gurram Joshuva at Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Lecture Hall, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Organized by Bahujana Students’ Front, University of Hyderabad held on 29 July 2015.
2. Chaired a session in the National Seminar on “Exploring Texts & Works of Sky baaba” at School of Humanities, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, Jointly organized by Centre for Comparative Literature & Indus Publications held on 27th-28th August 2015.
3. Chaired a session in the National Seminar on “Dr.Kesavareddy Jeevitam-Sahityam” at School of Humanities, University of Hyderabad, jointly organized by Bahujana Students’ Front, University of Hyderabad and Hyderabad Sahiti Samithi, held on 11th September 2015.
1. Chief Guest and Key Note Lecture on “Dr. Babu Jagajjeevanram Ram’s Role in the Dalits developments”, in the event of Dr.BabuJagajjeevanram’s 128th Birth Anniversary Endowment Lecture at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, Conducted by Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, held on 5th April 2015.
1. Resource Person for “Historiography of Telugu Dalit Translations from Other Languages” work shop on “History of Translation in Indian languages (Telugu) Phase-1” at CIIL, Mysore Organized by National Translation Mission, Mysore held on 20th – 21st August 2015.
2. Resource Person for “Telugu Language and Literature developmental Strategies in the wake of Two Separate States’ Special Interview on ETV- Telugu Velugu, A.P, Telecasted on 15 November 2015.
3. Resource Person for “Telugu Sahitya Charitra Adhyan Vidhanam” Students’ Seminar conducted by College of Integrated Centre, University of Hyderabad on 1st November 2015.
1. Public Lecture on “Inspiration of Prof. M.Gona Naik’s Life and Research’’ at Sri Tyagarayaganasabha, Hyderabad, Jointly Organized by Sri Manasa Theaters & SriTyagarayaganasabha, Hyderabad in the event of Prof. M.Gona Naik’s Special Lecture on “ Nenu – Naa Parisodhana’’ ( My life and My Research) held on 9th April 2015.
2. Public Lecture on “ Dalits and Literary awareness of after karamchedu massacre “ at 30 years of Karamchedu at Shop Comp, North Campus, University of Hyderabad, organized by Dalit Students’ Union, University of Hyderabad held on 21st July 2015.
3. Public Lecture on “Ragging problems in the educational Institution: Justice for suicided student of Rishiteswari ” at Shopping Complex, South Campus, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad Organized by Student’s Federation of India, University of Hyderabad Unit, held on 28th July 2015.
4. Public Lecture on “ Telugu Literature in Internet”, Book releasing function of Dr. Putla Hemalatha’s Doctoral thesis on Antarjalamlo Telugu Sahityam at Telangana Saraswata Parishat, Hyderabad, on 15 October 2015.
5. Public Lecture on “ Preparation of Research Paper Techniques” at Adhyanam Telugu kala Samsrutika Charchavedika, University of Hyderabad, on 14 October 2015.
6. Public Lecture on Bahujanula Rajyadhikaram –Patrikala patra, conducted by Telangana Bahujanam Monthly, at Sundarayya Vignanabhavan, Baglingampally, Hyderabad on 3 October 2015.
Books: 1. Nemalikannulu, Anthology of Poetry, Published by ManjuSri Publications, Hyderabad, January, 2016, Pages: 274., ISBN : 978-81-908963-5-1.
1. “Antarjala parisodhanaku prerananichhe parisodhana” a preface for Dr. Putla Hemalatha’s Doctorate Book of “Antarjalamlo Telugu Sahityam”, Published by Manasa& Manojgna Publications, Rajahmundry on July, 2015, pp: 17-20
2. “Vimarshakidoka prajaswamikapantha” a preface for “Samuhikam” Literary Essays on Telugu Novels, Edited by mallegoda Gangaprasad, published by Varadhi publications, Sept 2015, Hyderabad, Page Number: 120-127
1. Examiner, Ph.D., Viva Voce of Godavari Murali Mohan’s Doctorate on “Andhra Maha Bhagavatam-Alankarika Vaibhavam’’ at Department of Telugu, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai, Tamilnadu, held on 8th July 2015.
2. Examiner, Ph.D. Viva Voce for Upgradation from JRF to SRF of Mr.Pavan Kumar Reddy on Telugu Globalization Poetry- A review” Under Supervision of Prof. Medipally Ravi Kumar, on 16th March 2016 at Department of Telugu, S.V.University, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.